3723 Jefferson Court, Emerald Hills
Tucked away on a gated street with just 4 other homes, this rarely available location of 5 acres of common area, with restricted greenbelt zoning, offers privacy, close-in convenience, and amazing views of the San Francisco Bay. At the end of the cul-de-sac, the two-story home presents impressive curb appeal framed with manicured gardens. Sight lines of the dazzling Bay views begin the minute you enter and take center stage from the kitchen, breakfast room, and family room, as well as from the upstairs master suite. The design is classic and timeless with oak floors, fine carpet, crown moldings, and plantation shutters.
A welcoming foyer introduces the formal venues where a fireplace enhances the ambiance in the living room and a service bar adds convenience to the formal dining room. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with top-of-the-line appliances including a Thermador gas cooktop, 2 Electrolux ovens, a GE microwave, Miele dishwasher, and Electrolux refrigerator. But it is the Bay view window above the sink that will make cleanup an experience to finally be enjoyed! Moving into the family room, media enjoyment and the warmth of another fireplace add wonderful touches for get-togethers with family and friends.
A main-level bedroom and bath provide ideal privacy for guests, while the upstairs offers traditional arrangements for family members. The master suite is a romantic haven with fireplace, Bay views that sparkle at night, and an en suite bath in stone-like tile. A deep whirlpool tub is set beneath the city lights, plus there is a dual-sink vanity and large shower. Two additional bedrooms each have direct access to a shared bathroom with dual-sink vanity and separate room with tiled shower. Adding the finishing touch is a main-level laundry room, guest powder room, security system, air conditioning, plus an attached 3-car garage.
The rear yard is perfectly designed for al fresco enjoyment or lingering on the large deck with built-in seating. A second deck, designed for two, spans a river rock dry bed that flows through English-inspired gardens – all with the soothing sound of a bordering creek at the bottom of the terraced grounds of almost one-half acre.
Summary of the Home
- Gated enclave of just 5 homes
- Sweeping San Francisco Bay views with zoning protecting unobstructed views
- Four bedrooms and three and one-half baths on two levels
- Hardwood floors, fine carpeting, crown moldings, and plantation shutters
- Lovely living room with gas-burning fireplace plus formal dining room
- Fabulous granite-finished kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast room, and family room with fireplace, all looking out to the Bay views
- Main-level bedroom and bath perfect for guests
- Elegant en suite master bedroom features a gas-log fireplace and Bay views
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms each with access to a shared bath
- Large laundry room with sink, half-bath, and outside entrance
- Beautiful rear yard showcases a large deck, river rock beds, and terraced grounds down to a bordering creek
- Attached three-car garage
- 3,200 square feet of living space
- Lot size of 18,700 square feet
- Desirable Roy Cloud School (K-8; buyer to verify)
- Minutes to downtown Redwood City and Highway 280 to Silicon Valley and San Francisco